Workshop & Event Booking Terms & Conditions
All bookings for My Grandma Ben workshops and events must be processed online through mygrandmaben.com or in-store at our Bowden eatery. Bookings are confirmed only on receipt of full payment from all attendees.
If you are no longer able to attend a workshop or event, bookings are refundable if you have informed the My Grandma Ben team at least 7 days before the event. If you are no longer able to attend, please inform us by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0431122760. Unfortunately, cancellations made less than 7 days before the event are non-refundable. However, you are able to send a substitute attendee to any event in your place if you wish, as long as you let us know.
Transferring tickets to another My Grandma Ben workshop or event is subject to the circumstances and availability in the class you wish to transfer to. My Grandma Ben reserves the right to cancel any workshop or event. In the event that we cancel a workshop you are enrolled in, you are entitled to a receive a full refund, credit note or transfer into another workshop for a future date.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
There are a few different ways a gift voucher can be purchased at My Grandma Ben. Currently gift vouchers are available as Workshop E-Gift Vouchers and as Physical Café Gift Vouchers - you can read the details on both voucher types here. The following terms and conditions apply to all of My Grandma Ben’s gift vouchers:
- Purchases of gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- All gift vouchers have no expiration date.
- All gift vouchers can be used more than once, providing there is still balance on the gift voucher.
- If your purchase is of greater value than your gift voucher, you will be required to pay the difference at the same time as you are redeeming your voucher (e.g. in-store or online).
- A gift voucher cannot be used to purchase a further gift voucher.
- Discounts or promotions cannot be used when purchasing a gift voucher.
- A gift voucher cannot be used in conjunction with a discount or promotional code.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where refunds are required for purchases made using a gift voucher, any money owing to a customer will be refunded in the form of a gift voucher.
- My Grandma Ben is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen or damaged or used without permission and a replacement voucher cannot be provided in these circumstances.
- All Workshop + Event Booking terms and conditions apply to bookings made with gift vouchers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.